Friday, December 5, 2008

And the winners are.....

I apologize for not posting the winners last night. I'll be real honest with ya when I say that I was literally asleep here on the couch, laptop on my lap, chin on my chest, by 8:30. Yeah, I'm that much of a party animal.

So without further ado, the winners - picked by Random Number Generator - of the Norton PC Tune-ups are:

1. Lori
2. "Aunt Janet"
3. Wanda

Congrats ladies! Stop back by the comments section to see what they have to say about their tune-ups!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winners for the Clorox2 coupons - also picked by Randon Number Generator - are:

1. Tiff
2. Nancy
3. Courtney

I don't have blog links or emails for these winners of soon-to-be happy laundry, so Tiff, Nancy and Courtney, email me your address and I'll send them your way!

No comments: